What is Gold Filled?
Gold filled is a much higher quality option than gold plated. It has 100% more gold. Gold filled is made from 14k solid gold that is pressure bonded onto a base metal. It offers the same look and all the same properties of solid gold such as, beauty, durability, strength and longevity but at a much more affordable price. As the outside is 14k gold, it is the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin.
What if I receive my piece but the chain length isn't right?
Sometimes its difficult to know how a piece of jewellery will sit. If you would like your chain length changed, please contact us within 30 days and we will happily change it. Fees apply.
Can you stamp on both sides of the pendant?
No, we cannot. Even though our pendants are quite thick, the force from hammering the stamp creates slight indents in the metal at the back.
I have an idea of what I want but the options are not available on the website, can you do custom orders?
Yes! We love creating new things. If you have a vision of what you'd like and we do not currently have the option available, please contact us and we will see what we can do.
Will my silver piece tarnish?
Yes, sterling silver will tarnish. Tarnish is a natural reaction silver has with chemicals. However, if you care for your jewellery well then it will last a long time.
Sterling Silver Care
- Remove before showering, swimming or engaging in activity that will expose it to humidity.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place when not being worn. An individual ziplock bag is perfect for this and will help prevent scratching.
- Put your jewellery on after you get ready to avoid exposure to cosmetics, hair spray, hair products and perfume.
- Clean with the polishing cloth provided. Occasionally, wash in warm water with a mild detergent and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Our chains are fine but strong. However, excessive tugging can result in distorted links before snapping.
- The best way to keep your silver jewellery looking it’s best is to wear it!